About Me

My photo
Check out my other blogs: Sow What Journey http://sarahsowwhat.tumblr.com www.100actsofgreen.org As a homeschooling Girl Scout I am often doing my Journey's as part of my school work. Which means that I have to plan and implement them myself. I have been asked to share this with others. My first blog was with the Senior Sow What Journey. Since I plan to earn 5 other Journeys -- this will be the site for all information.

Friday, March 29, 2013

Bliss - Live it, Give it - Exploring Dreams #1

            What is a dream? It is something that is desired. What is a need? It is something that is used and “needed” on a daily basis in order to survive. I discussed my interpretation of what a “dream” was versus what a “need” was.

            A need to me, is something as simple as; water and food. While a dream would be something that would enhance the needs, such as, for the water, a fruit punch mix. For the food, a box of Girl Scout Thin Mints. Those are dreams, not necessarily needs. They are wishful wants. But a real dream is something that is more than just Koolaid mix and a box of cookies. Its something that will motivate you and what will drive you to get it done.

            For me, becoming a Girl Scout Council CEO, is dream. Or becoming a Girl Scout USA Ambassador, that has the opportunity to represent Girl Scouts in different countries. Having these dreams motivate me to learn everything that I need to know… including staying in Girl Scouts.

            What are your needs and dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment