About Me

My photo
Check out my other blogs: Sow What Journey http://sarahsowwhat.tumblr.com www.100actsofgreen.org As a homeschooling Girl Scout I am often doing my Journey's as part of my school work. Which means that I have to plan and implement them myself. I have been asked to share this with others. My first blog was with the Senior Sow What Journey. Since I plan to earn 5 other Journeys -- this will be the site for all information.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Summits completed - What's Next?

So I have completed all three Senior and Ambassador Girl Scout Journeys. 

This means I have earned the Senior and Ambassador Summit pins.

If you have read my blog - you know I have also earned my Gold Award. 

My Gold Award has been recognized by Keep Texas Beautiful and Keep America Beautiful.
http://www.statesman.com/news/news/local/community-news-for-pflugerville/nd6B7/

I am honored to be moving forward with the GSUSA - National Young Women of Distinction nomination from my council as well.

See what I have planned next.

No comments:

Post a Comment