About Me

My photo
Check out my other blogs: Sow What Journey http://sarahsowwhat.tumblr.com www.100actsofgreen.org As a homeschooling Girl Scout I am often doing my Journey's as part of my school work. Which means that I have to plan and implement them myself. I have been asked to share this with others. My first blog was with the Senior Sow What Journey. Since I plan to earn 5 other Journeys -- this will be the site for all information.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

300 Badges and More!

Did you know my sister and I have a blog that we use during cookie season?
http://300badgesandmore.blogspot.com/

Since someone asked me today how many vintage/retro badges I have -- I thought I would share the evolution of my khaki vest as well :) (and the hair).

This is also my 100th post on this blog!
 
2012 -- the goal is 100 IP's during the 100th anniversary.  I did it. -- the first 2 rows you see on the front of the vest are the same badges my mother earned in 1983-1987.
 
2013 - some of my favorite fun patches on the back along with all the council own IP's
 

2014 - new vest - everything re-sewn thanks to my grandma -- the only NON badge on the vest is the African Jamboree patch from 2012 -- the total number is about 141 including the current version and the 21 - 1934 badges for my Golden Eaglet.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment