About Me

My photo
Check out my other blogs: Sow What Journey http://sarahsowwhat.tumblr.com www.100actsofgreen.org As a homeschooling Girl Scout I am often doing my Journey's as part of my school work. Which means that I have to plan and implement them myself. I have been asked to share this with others. My first blog was with the Senior Sow What Journey. Since I plan to earn 5 other Journeys -- this will be the site for all information.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Family Photos - Girl Scout style

So the last three years - my mother, sister and I have had our annual Girl Scout photos taken.  It has been fun.

We started it during the 100th anniversary - including my grandmother.  I am so lucky to be a fourth generation scout -- my great grandmother was a Canadian Girl Guide in the 1920's.



1 comment:

  1. These are great photo! I have now listed your blog on the new Girl Scout Girl blog section on my Girl Scout Betsy blog. I like your blog a lot! :-) Thanks for sharing about your badges and more.

    ReplyDelete