About Me

My photo
Check out my other blogs: Sow What Journey http://sarahsowwhat.tumblr.com www.100actsofgreen.org As a homeschooling Girl Scout I am often doing my Journey's as part of my school work. Which means that I have to plan and implement them myself. I have been asked to share this with others. My first blog was with the Senior Sow What Journey. Since I plan to earn 5 other Journeys -- this will be the site for all information.

Monday, May 19, 2014

I love getting these :)

There are a few followers of my blog that send me emails.  Last week my mom encouraged one of my regular emailers to come to the presentation today.  It was great that she could come -- and tonight --   Thank you Ms. Karen -- you make my day.

Sarah might enjoy this article I found about a spunky lady in a nursing home! I was looking up more stuff about the Gold Eaglet today at home, and found this. You may know I am a hearty scrapbooker, and today will certainly have a special place in my 11th GS album of all my years as a leader and SU member. I was so glad I took off school today and came up! So proud of you, Sarah!
http://blog.sfgate.com/mpark/2010/09/29/a-73-year-wait-and-at-long-last-a-golden-eaglet/



Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment