About Me

My photo
Check out my other blogs: Sow What Journey http://sarahsowwhat.tumblr.com www.100actsofgreen.org As a homeschooling Girl Scout I am often doing my Journey's as part of my school work. Which means that I have to plan and implement them myself. I have been asked to share this with others. My first blog was with the Senior Sow What Journey. Since I plan to earn 5 other Journeys -- this will be the site for all information.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Golden Eaglet - Lifesaver


Life saver
 
I am quite confused about the life saver badge. Because most of the requirements are the same as the swimmer badge.  And both badges are required badges...
 
The following have been checked off by a certified Life Guard:

-          Tread water for 30 seconds
-          Float motionless
-          Perform 2 dives: Plain and racing
-          Swim 100 yards
-          CPR (supposed to have witnessed… but I’ve done it. This counts right?)
-          Swim 50ft (legs only)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment