About Me

My photo
Check out my other blogs: Sow What Journey http://sarahsowwhat.tumblr.com www.100actsofgreen.org As a homeschooling Girl Scout I am often doing my Journey's as part of my school work. Which means that I have to plan and implement them myself. I have been asked to share this with others. My first blog was with the Senior Sow What Journey. Since I plan to earn 5 other Journeys -- this will be the site for all information.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Golden Eaglet - Swimmer


Pflugerville Certified Life Guard signed off on my swim test.  I needed the swim test to continue my mariner training.  These are the same as the 1934 Swimmer badge:

-          100 yards freestyle

-          Treading water for 1 minute

-          Demonstrate back and breast stroke
 
These of course were not from the swim test - -but, I knew how to do them.

-          Recover from man overboard

-          Play three water games

-          I am CPR and First Aid certified

-          Demonstrate “look before you dive”

-          And NEVER swim without a buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment