About Me

My photo
Check out my other blogs: Sow What Journey http://sarahsowwhat.tumblr.com www.100actsofgreen.org As a homeschooling Girl Scout I am often doing my Journey's as part of my school work. Which means that I have to plan and implement them myself. I have been asked to share this with others. My first blog was with the Senior Sow What Journey. Since I plan to earn 5 other Journeys -- this will be the site for all information.

Monday, May 19, 2014

AWESOME!

What can I say - my family and my council managed to pull the biggest surprise EVER!

Not only did I get an early graduation present that is the best - my Grandfather got me a Golden Eaglet pin.

To make it even better - Anna Maria Chavez was visiting our council and SHE pinned me!

I don't even know how to describe the feelings.



This photo was a staged photo -- entirely because of the photo below with Juliette Gordon Low pinning a Golden Eaglet.

No comments:

Post a Comment