About Me

My photo
Check out my other blogs: Sow What Journey http://sarahsowwhat.tumblr.com www.100actsofgreen.org As a homeschooling Girl Scout I am often doing my Journey's as part of my school work. Which means that I have to plan and implement them myself. I have been asked to share this with others. My first blog was with the Senior Sow What Journey. Since I plan to earn 5 other Journeys -- this will be the site for all information.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Girls in the Outdoors -- What we really want!

I am working to find out what older girls really want in outdoor programs.  I feel that GSUSA and GSCTX don’t really know what we want.
 This is part 1 of a 2 part Take Action Project I am putting together for my Your Voice, Your World: The Power of Advocacy  - Ambassador Journey.

 

Below is the link to a survey –  that I have put together to get as much current girl or even girls who left GS for another organization, data as possible for GSCTX.  PLEASE forward to as many girls ages 11-18 you know who are or were Girl Scouts.

 


 

The second part is a letter writing/email/video message campaign to GSUSA to move forward with an Outdoor series of journeys and more outdoor skills badges. – If you would like to be a part of the second phase let me know by emailing me – sarah@discovergreenyel.org

No comments:

Post a Comment