About Me

My photo
Check out my other blogs: Sow What Journey http://sarahsowwhat.tumblr.com www.100actsofgreen.org As a homeschooling Girl Scout I am often doing my Journey's as part of my school work. Which means that I have to plan and implement them myself. I have been asked to share this with others. My first blog was with the Senior Sow What Journey. Since I plan to earn 5 other Journeys -- this will be the site for all information.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Year of the Girl

The year of the girl

100 years of being strong
From learning what’s right
And learning what’s wrong
100 years of being proud
Of being heard
And being loud

The songs they sing
The things they do
Will affect both, me
And you

The badges
The patches
And the Journeys too
Teach them new skills
And new things to do

If only everyone else
Was a Girl Scout
Then the whole world
 Would work together
And know what being heard is all about

           

                        Sarah Young
                                    Troop 1587

No comments:

Post a Comment