About Me

My photo
Check out my other blogs: Sow What Journey http://sarahsowwhat.tumblr.com www.100actsofgreen.org As a homeschooling Girl Scout I am often doing my Journey's as part of my school work. Which means that I have to plan and implement them myself. I have been asked to share this with others. My first blog was with the Senior Sow What Journey. Since I plan to earn 5 other Journeys -- this will be the site for all information.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Girltopia - Session 6 - What Do Leaders Sound Like

What do leaders sound like?

            After going to the Girl Scouts first headquarters and learning about the beginning of GS, and Juliette’s vision for the girls of America. I got started on thinking if Juliette ever had a vision for all girls everywhere? So the question is, what do you think Juliette Gordon Low would have envisioned as a perfect world for girls?
            I think she would have seen girls be treated as well if not better than men and boys. A better education for all girls everywhere, a better life for those with withering hopes of having a stable one. And most important, an equal respect from everyone. And Girl Scouts, in my opinion, has provided that for those that join. 

No comments:

Post a Comment