About Me

My photo
Check out my other blogs: Sow What Journey http://sarahsowwhat.tumblr.com www.100actsofgreen.org As a homeschooling Girl Scout I am often doing my Journey's as part of my school work. Which means that I have to plan and implement them myself. I have been asked to share this with others. My first blog was with the Senior Sow What Journey. Since I plan to earn 5 other Journeys -- this will be the site for all information.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

GirlTopia - Session 2 - What's On Girls' Minds?

Create-it

            As part of this journey I am supposed to express my thoughts of a utopian world for girls through a creative media. While some girls would sketch a drawing, or plan out a painting, my passion lies elsewhere. I will be expressing my thoughts on a utopian world for girls through poetry and photography.
            Sometimes where you are isn’t necessarily a utopian atmosphere. But evidently friends can help change that. Before I met Grayce I never really was into writing. But she demonstrated positive peer pressure by encouraging me to write and write often. We started out with short stories. Then I changed and decided to try poetry and Grayce helped me. She would always give me positive and constructive feed back. If she found a place that could use improvement she went out there and said it.
            I feel that Grayce made my poetry world a utopia and now whenever I write I feel happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment