About Me

My photo
Check out my other blogs: Sow What Journey http://sarahsowwhat.tumblr.com www.100actsofgreen.org As a homeschooling Girl Scout I am often doing my Journey's as part of my school work. Which means that I have to plan and implement them myself. I have been asked to share this with others. My first blog was with the Senior Sow What Journey. Since I plan to earn 5 other Journeys -- this will be the site for all information.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

GirlTOPIA - Session 2 - What's on Girls' Minds?

During this journey we are to explore different types of creativity.  I am going to explore photography, poetry and maybe songwriting.



No fear, equality, respect
A vision that I see
And a dream that I expect
Will come a reality

Where beauty is forgotten
And wisdom is valued
Where makeup is considered rotten
And where peace replaces feud

Where girls are seen amongst the boys
Where we can talk and discuss
Conversations everyone enjoys
Free from prejudice and free from cuss

A girl utopia is what I envision
And what I believe is possible
A place where I can make a decision
Because in a utopian world there is no obstacle

We can make it a place for all girls
A place of refugee and peace
Make the utopia as perfect as pearls
Where boys amongst girls will cease

No comments:

Post a Comment