About Me

My photo
Check out my other blogs: Sow What Journey http://sarahsowwhat.tumblr.com www.100actsofgreen.org As a homeschooling Girl Scout I am often doing my Journey's as part of my school work. Which means that I have to plan and implement them myself. I have been asked to share this with others. My first blog was with the Senior Sow What Journey. Since I plan to earn 5 other Journeys -- this will be the site for all information.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Golden Eaglet - Wildflower Finder, Tree Finder, Bird Finder, Rambler

Currently, I am working on six different badges.  The rambler badge is actually the equivalent to three merit badges -  my choices are land animal finder, water life finder and gardener.  The badge itself has 11 choices.

They require me to observe and study things I didn't know.  My Land Animal Finder requires me to observe land animals - I am enjoying watching the squirrels.

I think that doing these badges is more science and observation than science classes.  These 6 badges are definitely a years worth of high school Natural Science.

Since I have four elective badges to earn  - several of mine are also options for the Rambler Badge. - The Tree Finder, Bird Finder and Wild Flower Finder.  Mine are based on my interests as well as what my mom could find on ebay.

Watch for more on those badges as I work on this award.



No comments:

Post a Comment