About Me

My photo
Check out my other blogs: Sow What Journey http://sarahsowwhat.tumblr.com www.100actsofgreen.org As a homeschooling Girl Scout I am often doing my Journey's as part of my school work. Which means that I have to plan and implement them myself. I have been asked to share this with others. My first blog was with the Senior Sow What Journey. Since I plan to earn 5 other Journeys -- this will be the site for all information.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Session 1: GIRLtopia: What’s It All About? - Top 10 qualities, values, skills, or talents

Session 1:  GIRLtopia:  What’s It All About? - Top 10 qualities, values, skills, or talents

Visionary – one having unusual foresight and imagination

Top 10 qualities, values, skills, or talents
  1. Good communication between two or more people
  2. Quick to listen and slow to speak
  3. Ability to bend the rules
  4. The ability to inspire others
  5.  Follow their thoughts regardless of what others think
  6. Dedicated to the vision
  7. In it for the life
  8. dreamer – someone who can dream beyond the ability of others
  9. lifelong learner
  10. Well established sense of right or wrong – moral compass

No comments:

Post a Comment