About Me

My photo
Check out my other blogs: Sow What Journey http://sarahsowwhat.tumblr.com www.100actsofgreen.org As a homeschooling Girl Scout I am often doing my Journey's as part of my school work. Which means that I have to plan and implement them myself. I have been asked to share this with others. My first blog was with the Senior Sow What Journey. Since I plan to earn 5 other Journeys -- this will be the site for all information.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Justice - Ambassador Journey Session 2 -


Look High, Look Wide
 

Being the student position on the Parks and Recreation Commissioner for the City of Pflugerville, I am able to bring to attention things that I think are worth bringing up. In my first term I brought up many things in the parks regarding trees. At the close of my first term, I found the need for more youth education. So I ran for a second term.

Now in my second year as student position, I will be addressing an issue that is a big problem everywhere: Youth Environmental Awareness. And the best way to get to youth is by interaction and fun opportunities. So I will work with the Director and Assistant Director on ways to address this issue in the best manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment