About Me

My photo
Check out my other blogs: Sow What Journey http://sarahsowwhat.tumblr.com www.100actsofgreen.org As a homeschooling Girl Scout I am often doing my Journey's as part of my school work. Which means that I have to plan and implement them myself. I have been asked to share this with others. My first blog was with the Senior Sow What Journey. Since I plan to earn 5 other Journeys -- this will be the site for all information.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Justice Journey - Ambassador -- Session 1


Toward Justice

 

The environment is everything around us, the sky, the land and the sea. And what is important is that we care for each of these. But what is even more important is that we educate others on, not only the issues at hand, but the solutions. And if solutions are not yet able to be put into practice, then others should be included on the process of coming up with the solutions.

Who better to teach about environmental issues and solutions than children. Youth in schools and at home are the target audience needed to raise awareness. But this opportunity is not being seized and no one sees is as one to be seized.

So if I were to list what matters to me about the environment, number one, would be youth environmental education, then finding the issues and finally coming up with the solutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment