About Me

My photo
Check out my other blogs: Sow What Journey http://sarahsowwhat.tumblr.com www.100actsofgreen.org As a homeschooling Girl Scout I am often doing my Journey's as part of my school work. Which means that I have to plan and implement them myself. I have been asked to share this with others. My first blog was with the Senior Sow What Journey. Since I plan to earn 5 other Journeys -- this will be the site for all information.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Justice - Ambassador Journey - Session 6


April 19, 2013 Matthew and I went to go evaluate the Beihle Blue House. With us were the Parks and Recreation Director, the Assistant Parks Director and the Parks and Recreation Commission Board Chair.

We toured the home, told them what each room might be used for. Suggested what might need to be changed or added. I think that overall, the evaluation and tour went great. James Bowlin the Director enjoyed the idea and said he would do what he could to create this outdoor education center.

Before the tour Matthew and I looked at the house first and wrote down things we knew we needed to touch on, all were addressed and will be fixed soon. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment