About Me

My photo
Check out my other blogs: Sow What Journey http://sarahsowwhat.tumblr.com www.100actsofgreen.org As a homeschooling Girl Scout I am often doing my Journey's as part of my school work. Which means that I have to plan and implement them myself. I have been asked to share this with others. My first blog was with the Senior Sow What Journey. Since I plan to earn 5 other Journeys -- this will be the site for all information.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Justice - Ambassador Journey - Session 7

What's the Equation?

            The simple plans for the Nature Center are almost finished. Now the next step is to plan a meeting with the new Pflugerville Parks Director, James Hermenes.

            I think that in order for this Nature Center to be a reality the parks director and the commission need to agree on the project as well as agree to help in some way. I will also talk with Pflugerville Independent School District to see if they are interested in helping to fundraise. I am also going to reach out to Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts and 4-H to see if they are willing to help with any projects needed to be done around the Nature Center, such as the trails, bird walk, painting or plantings.

            And since I am almost done with this journey I will also be planning the Court of Awards, not only for my achievements but for my entire Troop's achievements. With my finishing of the last available Girl Scout Journey as well as four Juniors earned their Bronze. 

No comments:

Post a Comment