About Me

My photo
Check out my other blogs: Sow What Journey http://sarahsowwhat.tumblr.com www.100actsofgreen.org As a homeschooling Girl Scout I am often doing my Journey's as part of my school work. Which means that I have to plan and implement them myself. I have been asked to share this with others. My first blog was with the Senior Sow What Journey. Since I plan to earn 5 other Journeys -- this will be the site for all information.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Justice - Ambassador Journey - Session 8


Who will listen
 

            Last May, Matthew and I talked with Jim Bowlin, the Parks Director at the time. He enjoyed and agreed with the project and we got fairly far with the plans for the Nature Center. However the middle of May Mr. Bowline was fired and our project came to a stop.

            Last month (November) a new Parks Director was hired, James Hermenes. On December 17, 2013 Matthew and I went and presented the plan to him. He enjoyed the idea and said that he would help with creating a Nature Center. Mr. Hermenes stated that “I can’t see anything else that this house could be…”

            On the 19th is the commission meeting and Mr. Hermenes gave us a slot to present the plans and overall thought of a Nature Center. I hope it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment